Toenail Fungus Treatment Oil
Toenail FungausTreatment Oil
- No Side Effects!
- Heal brittle, discolored, thickened toenails
- Get rid of smelly, itchy, burning feet
- Fight Fungal Infections
- Prevent the Spread of Bacteria
- Yellow Nail Sydrome
Preventative steps to take
While you can’t always help your risk factors for toenail fungus, there are some preventive steps you can take:
- Bring your own sterilized instruments, such as nail clippers, to a nail salon.
- Keep your toenails short and clean to prevent nail trauma that can lead to cracking.
- Don’t share personal care items like fingernail clippers or pumice stones with another person.
- Throw away or treat potentially infected footwear.
- Wear clean socks and wash socks after use.
- Wear sandals when walking in a locker room, public shower, or any other places where fungus is likely to grow.
Toenail fungal infections have a high rate of recurrence, even after you’ve treated them. That’s why it’s important to couple treatment measures with preventive ones to give yourself the best chance for keeping your toenails healthy in appearance.